Channel9: Windows Phone 7 Jump Start
With the release of the final Windows Phone 7 SDK just days away, now’s the time to get into understanding the concepts, architecture & development side of Windows Phone 7. There’s an interesting series posted on Channel 9 to hep you get there.
This Windows Phone 7 Jump Start video training is for all developers interested in developing applications or games for the new Windows Phone 7 Platform. The course is based on the Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Developer Training Kit and taught by Microsoft MVP’s and Microsoft Press Authors, Andy Wigley and Rob S. Miles. Watch these entertaining sessions and complete the labs found on Channel 9 (http://channel9.msdn.com/learn/courses/WP7TrainingKit/) to gain development skills using both XNA and Silverlight. For copies of the student files and links to demo code, you can go to the Windows Phone 7 Born To Learn Forum (http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/wp7/m/classresources/default.aspx).
- Session 1: Introduction
- Session 2: Building a Silverlight Application, Part 1
- Session 3: Building a Silverlight Application, Part 2
- Session 4: Building Games for the Windows Phone 7 Platform
- Session 5: Building XNA Games for the Windows Phone 7 Platform, Part 1
- Session 6: Building XNA Games for the Windows Phone 7 Platform, Part 2
- Session 7: Advanced Application Development, Part 1
- Session 8: Advanced Application Development, Part 2
- Session 9: Advanced Application Development, Part 3
- Session 10: Marketing Your Windows Phone 7 Application
- Session 11: Working with Media
- Session 12: Final Silverlight Topics and Wrap-Up
Enjoy – the ! I’ll be posting about my own adventures soon!