5 days into 2010, its already feeling a bit awkward as 99 doesnt feel that long ago.
My good buddy Edwin Vermeer has finally got his WordPress blog setup and he’s also included many of his code as open-source. Of particular interest is the assembly SVGA library he wrote (!!!) 20 years ago and various projects I remember talking with him about over the years.
- BeursMonitor – Stock application
- DBPublisher – Called SiteSkinner too for the developer version!
- ComDoc – COM documentation tool based off DBPublisher.
- Error handling – Based off my wExceptionHandler (which in turn was based off an MSDN Article) but far more improved.
- Object browser – Much like Reflector or Object Browser in VB6 but without an IDE to browse COM objects..
On a side note, I almost forgot to mention that ZScreen was updated on Christmas eve to 3.25 thanks to Santa. For those who haven’t tried ZScreen its a screen capture tool (open source and written in C#) that is chocko-block full of things that will make your life helluvah lot easier – especially when it comes to taking screenies for blog posts. Check it out, it goes beyond WindowClippings which used to be my screen-shot application.
Let the good times roll… Wishing everyone who stumbles apon this post all the best for 2010.